Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Christmas Present From Andrew

My very good friend, Andrew, sent me a really awesome Christmas present that I got the other day.  It means so much to me that I'm interrupting my string of card show posts to show off two of the cards I got from him.

First up is this 2013 Topps Update Chris Davis Camo parallel.  I believe Andrew sent me an Ebay link of the Camo at one point, but I was tapped out on card money at the time and didn't buy it.  He came through for me, like he always does and surprised me with it for Christmas.

The card is numbered 69/99.
Next is this amazing Manny Machado 2013 Topps Chrome orange refractor parallel.  These parallels are retail exclusive and are not numbered.  I have to tell you, though, it looks awesome with Manny's Orange jersey.  It really pops!

I'm so excited to have these cards in my PCs now.  Thanks so much for the Christmas presents, Andrew, it means a lot to me!

No comments: