Wednesday, November 27, 2013

COM Pickup - 2012 Topps Chris Davis Target Red

As I prepare myself to cook the turkey tomorrow, I wanted to get a quick blog posted and continue to work on my COMC stack that came in a while ago.  I was going through my 2012 TOpps cards of Davis and realized that I have all of these parallels now, but I didn't have the base card.  How the heck did that happen?  Well, I know what happened.  I opened 3 boxes and ended up with two cards that went into the two sets I built.  I never thought to get another, but luckily, my best buddy (Andrew) is hooking me up with one.

I have a multitude of Davis cards here that still need to be blogged, so I guess I need to keep up.  I have also begun my Christmas shopping for a few fellow bloggers whom I am rather close to.  I also have the Black Friday weekend sale coming up for my COMC page.  I put everything on sale, so I hope I can sell some stuff to help with my Christmas budget.

No comments: