Saturday, October 6, 2012

And Then There Were Fewer


The Orioles have defeated the Rangers in the one-game wildcard playoff and will be hosting playoff games at Camden Yards for the first time in 15 years.  I would love to take some donations to go to the game against the Yankees on Sunday; Standing Room Only tickets are available, but I would have to have Chris with me, and I'm not too sure about taking to the madhouse that will be SRO.

Oh well, I can enjoy the game from my living room!  This season has been so magical and I hope it doesn't stop!  Thank God and Let's Go O's!

We are now down to 8 of 30 teams left after the Braves and Rangers have been sent home.  The Braves/Cardinals game is blighted by a terrible call.  I saw it as it happened and was screaming at the TV.  What a joke.

The Orioles will go one to face the Yankees and hopefully get some retribution for the 1996 ALCS.

1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

Best of luck to your O's William.