Monday, January 9, 2017

TTM Success - Jeff D'Amico

Here's a TTM success of quite a few cards that I was able to find in a box at my LCS.  I think all of these cards turned out great, but the above 1997 Topps really looks nice.  It is a great shot of D'Amico, with a cool backdrop behind him.  I really like this card!
These four cards also turned out great.  I really like the top right card, a 1997 UD SP.  I have been wanting to get one of them signed for a while, and finally got this one in.  The two Topps cards on the left (1995 - top and 1994 - bottom) both look really nice.  I always liked the clipboard border of the 1994 Topps Draft Picks.  That one really turned out well.  The simplicity of the bottom right 1998 Collector's Choice really yields to a great signed card.  I don't have very many of these at all.

D'Amico (b. 1975) played in the majors from 1996, 1997 and 1999 to 2004 for the Brewers, Mets, Pirates and Indians.  He had a career record of 45-52 with 498 strike outs and a 4.61 ERA.

I mailed to D'Amico on November 16 and got the cards back on December 10, for a 24-day TAT.

No comments: