Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas Gift From Drew

I received some really nice cards in a Christmas package from my good friend, Drew.  We have been friends going on 8 years now.  I have watched him grow up in the card community and am really proud of the man he has become.  I have spent some time with Drew in person; taking a trip to see the Hudson Valley Renegades in 2011 and again in 2013 to the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.  You won't find more of a class act than Drew, and I am happy to call him a friend.

He really hooked me up with this awesome 2016 Topps Hi Tek Rafael Palmeiro.  The card is actually clear, but I had to use a black backing to be able to scan the card properly.  I think it helps accentuate the card.  I absolutely love these Hi Tek cards and now have two different Palmeiro autos from this set, a numbered to 25 from my friend Robert and now this numbered to 50 from Drew.
Also included in the Christmas package was this awesome numbered to 99 Sonny Gray relic auto for my Gray side PC.  I haven't added a whole lot to the Gray PC, mainly because I have been busy picking up each and every Chris Davis I can find, but I still like Gray and am still happy to add any of his relics and autos.

Thank you so much for the Christmas package, Drew!  I sincerely appreciate everything that was in the package, even if it didn't make it to the scanner.

No comments: