Thursday, January 5, 2017

Christmas Gift From Nick H.

I got a really nice package and note in the mail from my friend, Nick H. right before Christmas.  He included two Stadium Club cards for my set, and also a few Orioles for the collection.  This 2015 Topps Manny Machado logoman pin is a really cool card that I didn't have in my collection.  The back of the card got a little messed up in shipping, but you can't tell when looking at the front.  I still love the card, regardless.
I love these Topps Trajectory Autos from 2014 Topps.  This will go with the Ripken that I pulled.  This design might be one of my favorite across all brands, sets and subsets of baseball cards.  It just looks really cool and the color coordination of them really stands out.

Nick is a really nice kid that I have been trading with on Instagram for most of the past year.  He is a big Michael Choice fan, so I got him a Team USA patch card for Christmas.  I really hope to do some more deals with Nick in the future, because he is really nice and easy to deal with.

Thank you so much for the Christmas gift, Nick!  I loved all of the cards and the note that you sent!

No comments: