Sunday, January 8, 2017

Christmas Gift From Reed

I received a really nice gift right before Christmas from my friend, Reed.  He is a huge Orioles fan who has been following my Instagram page since I started trading cards in early 2014.  We met at Fan Fest a few years ago, and now I help him with TTMs.  He's a really great guy who I hope to keep helping with TTMs and trading.

Reed hooked me up with some Orioles cards, two of which were ones he was able to get signed in person.  The above Jonathan Schoop is from the 2014 Orioles Team Set, which is something I didn't have yet.  This will look really awesome in my album.
Here is a 2012 Topps Brian Matusz that Reed sent along.  I really hope I marked it down with my 2012 Topps when I got it, because I don't remember if I did or not.  It doesn't matter, because I'll count them up sometime, and will update the ledger.

Thank you so much for the gift, Reed, I really appreciate it.  I hope we can meet up at Fan Fest in a couple weeks!

No comments: