Friday, January 6, 2017

Christmas Gift From Noah

One of the first Christmas gifts that came in this year was a package from my friend, Noah.  We have been good friends because of Instagram for about 2 years now.  He's a great guy, and one of the easiest people to make deals with.  He helped my Sonny Gray side PC with this nice 2012 Bowman Auto that I didn't have.
Noah also hooked me up with this nice Chris Davis 2015 Allen & Ginter relic.  I had one already, but am more than happy adding another.  I always enjoy adding to the Davis PC.

Thank you so much for the Christmas gifts, Noah!  I really love them!

One other thing that I have noticed:  I no longer receive email notifications for comments appearing on my blog.  I don't have a clue as to when that started, but I didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them.  I can't figure out how to turn those notifications back on, though.

No comments: