Sunday, January 8, 2017

TTM Success - Scott Livingstone

Here is another player that I had a ton of cards of that I finally was able to send out.  The return is really great, starting with this 1993 Flair of Scott Livingstone.  This card looks awesome, especially in person.  I'm a big fan of sending these out, and am really glad this one came back looking the way it does.  Just a really sharp card.
I got two Topps cards from the success, a 1992 and 1993.  Both turned out great.  I liked the rookie cup logo on the 1993 Topps.
Finally, here are a couple other cards I sent, a 1992 Fleer and a 1995 Stadium Club.  I was surprised that I didn't have hardly any 1992 Fleer in my album, so this card will take care of that omission.

Livingstone (b. 1965) played in the majors from 1991 to 1998 for the Tigers, Padres, Cardinals and Expos.  He had 431 hits, 17 home runs and a .281 batting average.

I mailed to Livingstone on November 23 and got the cards back on December 9, for a 16-day TAT.

No comments: