The Bird Dawgs season is quickly coming to a close. I missed a month of baseball at Grainger Stadium due to two big trips overlapping the Bird Dawgs home schedule, so when I got back from the National, there were only two home series left. Trois-Rivieres came to town on August 18, and Ibwas excited to get former Yankee, Greg Bird on a ton of cards. Except, he didn't travel with the team. I did get Evan Rutckyj to sign his 2013 Bowman. I was glad I had one of them in the box.
I also got Lizandro Rodriguez to sign some cards of his that I had left over from when I saw him with Columbia a couple years ago. Then, I had new Bird Dawg, Wes Albert on a Tri City team set card. I have accepted the sad fact that the Bird Dawgs won't have a team set again this year. Boo.
In all, I got the following autographs: Wes Albert x 2, Evan Rutckyj x 1, Lizandro Rodriguez x 7. (10 total autographs).
No comments:
Post a Comment