Wednesday, September 30, 2026

TTM Success - Cade Smith

An actual current player has been signing TTM recently. I was told that Cade Smith was signing, so I pulled a few cards and sent them to him via the Guardians. He signed the above 2025 Topps Heritage. That design looks really good, and even better in my autograph album. 
He also signed a 2024 Topps Heritage High Number and a 2024 Topps Update.

Smith (b. 1999) has played in the majors since 2024, for the Guardians. He has a record of 20-7 with 314 strike outs and a 2.26 ERA. He led the AL in saves this season with 41. He was an All Star this year. He finished 9th in the 2024 Cy Young Award voting and 5th in the AL Rookie of the Year race.

I mailed to Smith on May 18 and got the cards back on June 5, for an 18-day TAT. 

No comments: