Saturday, September 26, 2026

TTM Success - Kris Benson

Here are some signed Orioles cards for the album that came in TTM from a private signing. I didn't think I'd be able to get Kris Benson, but the signing popped up. I had pulled and put aside the above 2007 Topps Heritage in hope that a signing would happen. So, when it did, it was really easy to find. The price point was good, so i searched the Orioles box for some other cards to send off.
I ended up sending a 2006 Fleer, 2006 Topps and 2007 Topps to the signing, as well. All of the cards turned out great.

Benson (b. 1974) played in the majors from 1999 to 2000, 2002 to 2006 and 2009 to 2010 for the Pirates, Mets, Orioles, Rangers and Diamondbacks. He had a record of 70-75 with 806 strike outs and a 4.42 ERA. He finished 4th in the 1999 NL Rookie of the Year voting. 

I mailed to the signing on March 7 and got the cards back on May 21, for a 75-day TAT. I paid a fee of $25/card.

No comments: