Monday, August 31, 2026

2026 National Free Signer - Chris Sabo

The one free signed at this year's National that I looked forward to the most was former Oriole, Chris Sabo. I was glad to finally get him to sign some Orioles cards. The above 1994 Score Rookies and Traded card is pretty cool. I like that design, and don't have many of them in the autograph album. 
He signed a 1992 Topps and a 1994 Upper Deck. I tend to forget how good the 1994 Upper Deck set looks. They look great signed.
I also got a 1994 Fleer Ultra signed. They also look sharp. This is such an underrated set.

Sabo (b. 1962) played in the majors from 1988 to 1996 for the Reds, Orioles, White Sox and Cardinals. He had 898 hits, 116 home runs and a .268 batting average. He was the NL Rookie of the Year in 1988. He was a three-time All Star (1988, 1990 and 1991). He won the World Series with the Reds in 1990.

No comments: