Sunday, August 30, 2026

2026 National Free Signer - Reid Simpson

The free signers from the 2026 National are drawing to a close soon, with just a few to go. Tonight, I share another hockey player, Reid Simpson. I didn't have anything for Simpson, but the same vendor who had the other signers hooked me up with a few Simpsons. I also took some of his to get signed, which helped me get a few cards for free of Simpson and Geovany Soto.
Simpson (b. 1969) played from 1991 to 1993 and 1994 to 2004, missing the 1993-1994 season. He played for the Flyers, North Stars, Devils, Blackhawks, Lightning, Blues, Canadiens, Predators and Penguins. He had 18 goals and 18 assists, for 36 points.

Simpson was pretty cool. I didn't know much about him, but he jad some nice cards, and it was nice to add them to the autograph album.

No comments: