Monday, September 11, 2023

August 22-27, 2023, Graphing of the Peckers at Woodies

The next-to-last regular season home series for the Wood Ducks was against the Fayetteville Woodpeckers, who had come to Kinston earlier in the season.  I didn't have much new stuff, other than some cards I got from the National.

Tyler Whitaler had been moved up to High A the day before the series started, so I didn't have a whole lot to work on for the series.
I got my cards signed that i picked up from the National, like the Andrew Taylor 2022 Panini Prizm Draft blue parallel, his 2022 Elite Extra Edition; Dauri Lorenzo's 2022 Bowman Heritage, and a couple Trey Dombroski Elite Extra Edition.
I experimented with some paint markers that I had in my desk from years ago when Chris was in Cub Scouts. The metallic blue and metallic purple turned out nicely on these two Danyer Cuevas cards.
Finally. I tried the metallic blue on this 2022 Topps Pro Debut of Dauri Lorenzo.

In all, I got the following autographs: Anthony Gutierrez x 32, Dylan MacLean x 1, Trey Dombroski x 2, Dauri Lorenzo x 31, Andrew Taylor x 2, Danyer Cueva x 14, Carlos Maldonaldo x 1, Jose Fleury x 1, Cam Fisher x 2, Gleider Figuereo x 14 and Dylan MacLean x 1 (101 total autographs).

No comments: