Friday, September 1, 2023

2023 National Pickups - Vintage Set Needs

Back with a post regarding the National, I only pucked up a handful of cards for set building purposes.  I just recently srarted building the 1962 and 1964 Topps sets.  The 1962 set is farther along than the 1964.  Both sets will take me some time to complete, but it gave me something else to look for at tge show.  I picked up three 1964 Topps, imcluding the above Jim Perry. 
I picked up 23 1962 Topps, including Jim Bunning, Ken Boyer, Vern Law, Reds and Red Sox team cards.

My set needs lists have all been updated (finally).  So, now when I go to shows, I cam bring the lists up on my phone and search away.  I still keep my notebook for set needs as well, but I will probably get away from that sometime soon. It's nice to have the needs on the cloud, because I tend to forget to bring the notebook, but I always have my phone on me.

No comments: