Tuesday, September 12, 2023

September 5-10, 2023, Graphing of Greenjackets at Wood Ducks

The last regular season homestand brought the Augusta Greenjackets to Grainger Stadium.  I had seen Augusta back in April, so I didn't have a whole lot to get signed during the week.  I still had a few Danyer Cueva cards, so I let my friend, Josh, use his green paint pen on one of them to see how it would look.  It turned out nicely.
Ambioris Tavarez was one guy I missed while I was in Augusta, so I was glad to get a few of his cards done.  I finished him off quickly by the time the second game came around.
I had several guys that were in the team set that I needed, so those got done.
There were only a few guys in the team set who had been moved around or released, so it was nice to be able to get as many guys as I did.
Finally, I got this cool photo signed by CJ Widger that my friend, Jimmy, took.  I had given CJ a few cards of his dad, Chris.

In all, I got the following autographs: Danyer Cueva x 11, Gleider Figuereo x 5, Anthony Gutierrez x 2, Jeremy Celedonio x 1, Nick Clarno x 1, Tyler Collins x 1, Francisco Diaz x 1, EJ Exposito x 1, Jason Franks x 1, Landon Harper x 1, Seth Keller x 1, Nolan Martinez x 3, Connor Narron x 3, Adam Shoemaker x 1, Ambioris Tavarez x 10, Jojo Blackmon x 1, Nick Janssen x 1, Dylan MacLean x 4, Ian Moller x 1, Jesus Moreno x 1, Alberto Mota x 1, Konner Piotto x 1, Brock Porter x 1, Brian Pozos x 1, Henrik Reinertsen x 1, Adrian Rodriguez x 1, Ruben Sosa x 1, Julio Valdez x 1, Miguel Villaroel x 1, Chad Bryant x 1, Drew Compton x 1, Cody Gabella x 1, Wes McGuire x 1, Carlos Maldonaldo x 1, Damian Mendoza x 1, Joseph Montalvo x 1, Leandro Lopez x 1, Neal Ori x 1, DJ McCarty x 1, Ryan Straney x 1, DEWD x 1, Luis Ramirez x 1, CJ Widger x 1 and Quincy Scott x 1 (75 total autographs).

No comments: