Friday, September 15, 2023

West Coast 50-50 Return From Ryan

Usually, I have a hard time getting 50/50 offers from folks on the west coast; there are quite a few teams who's prospect cards just reside in my boxes.  I finally found someone who could take some cards for Spokane and their opponents.  This helped me get some Benny Montgomery cards signed, as well as some other Rockies guys.  Ryan is the guy who helped me with these cards, and he got this dual of Benny Montgomery and Jaden Hill done for me this season.
He also got my blue refractor taken care of.
I was glad to get some Rockies stuff done, since I had a lot of it and it was piling up.
Ryan also took some Giants guys and knocked out a bunch for me.  It always seems like the Giants don't have much as far as prospects go or they just don't send them to Richmond.  Also, when I go to Richmond, I usually only focus on the away side. 

Anyway, I appreciate Ryan getting these done for me.  I hope I can send him some more stuff next year.

No comments: