Saturday, September 16, 2023

TTM Success - Catherine O'Hara

Here is another celebrity TTM success.  I got Catherine O'Hara to sign two cards TTM recently.  I sent off an 87 Topps checklist since I'm filling up the back of my 87 set album with signed checklists.  I know a lot of people wonder why I send them, and it is simply that I have a ton of them, and it is kind of cool to flip through the back of that album and see who all I got on those checklists. 
I also sent off this 2010 Allen and Ginter Betelgeuse card.  It would have been cool had she signed the front, but I can see why she didn't.  The autograph may not have shown up as well.
O'Hara (b. 1954) is an actress best known for roles in Schitts Creek, Beetlejuice, Best in Show and the first two Home Alone movies.  I especially loved her in Schitts Creek.  That show was really funny. 

I mailed to O'Hara on January 21 and got the cards back on May 20, for an 88-day TAT.


1 comment:

Jafronius said...

It just seems real odd to have a non baseball person sign a checklist. Maybe send them to a player on the checklist?