Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Another TTM Success From Claude Osteen

Back in 2016, I got Claude Osteen to sign a couple of my cards TTM.  I figured it had been long enough, so I sent these three cards off for signature with the hope of adding them to the autograph album.  The above 1972 Topps in action card turned out nicely.  I didn't have his base card to send, but this one was a cool addition to the album.
The above (left) 1964 Topps came out of the Conrad boxes, while the above (right) 1973 Topps came from my own stuff.  Both cards are sharp, and turned out nicely with signatures.

I mailed to Osteen on January 23 and got the cards back on February 7, for a 15-day TAT.

1 comment:

GCA said...

I got him to sign at the big Chantilly, VA show a few years ago. He wrote well, but looked frail. I'm glad he's still around...