Wednesday, May 17, 2023

TTM Success - Cade Horton

Another TTM success that originated from my boxes of 2022 Bowman Draft came about when I sent off to Cubs prospect, Cade Horton.  I had the above Blackjack insert, and was excited to get it back signed.  The card turned out nicely.  I'll have to find a way to get Christopher Paciolla on it, as well.
I also got Horton's chrome and base cards from 2022 Draft signed.

Horton (b. 2001) was a first round (7th overall) draft pick by the Cubs in the 2022 July Amateur Draft out of the University of Oklahoma.  He is currently assigned to the South Bend Cubs, the Cubs High A team.  I missed him at Myrtle Beach, which is what I figured would happen, since Myrtle Beach won't be in Kinston until August.  He currently has a record of 0-0 with 25 strike outs and a 4.00 ERA.

I mailed to Horton on January 17 and got the cards back on February 10, for a 24-day TAT.

No comments: