Saturday, May 13, 2023

TTM Success - Brent Butler

Here are several cards I got out of my old Bowman box, as well as a 2002 Topps (above) that all got signed TTM by Brent Butler.
Everything, except for the 2002 Topps, came out of the old box of Bowman and minor leaguers from the former LCS.  Butler has a great autograph, and everything turned out nicely.
I like getting these old Bowmans signed, since most of those guys have moved on.  It would be nice if I could catch a few of them at some games and really knock those boxes down.

Butler (b. 1978) is from Laurinburg, NC, a place that I have done a lot of work in.  He played in the majors from 2001 to 2003 for the Rockies.  He had 137 hits, 11 home runs and a .248 batting average.

I mailed to Butler on January 13 and got the cards back on February 8, for a 2-day TAT.

No comments: