Sunday, May 7, 2023

TTM Success - Brendon Little

Here are a few prospect cards that I had hoarded a couple years ago in hopes of getting them signed while graphing at the Wood Ducks.

I had these really nice Brendon Little cards and finally found a working address for him, since I never got him when Myrtle Beach came through.   The above 2018 Bowman Chrome gold refractor is really great, and one of the main reasons why I was itching to send the cards off in the first place.
I also got his 2017 Bowman, 2018 Heritage Minors and a 2018 Bowman Chrome gold shimmer refractor signed.  Both of the gold parallels are numbered out of 50.

Little (b. 1996) was a first round pick in the 2017 June Amateur Draft by the Cubs out of the State College of Florida Manatee-Sarasota.  He made his major league debut last season, pitching in one game for the Cubs.  He has a record of 0-1 with no strike outs and a 40.50 ERA.

I mailed to Little on January 4 and got the cards back on February 6, for a 33-day TAT. 

No comments: