Thursday, May 4, 2023

An Instagram Trade for Some 2021 Heritage Minors

Many times I have stated that I hate trading.  It usually is a pain, but when a guy on Instagram offered me a one for one trade for some 2021 Heritage Minors extras that I had, I went ahead and swung the deal.

I'm not building a signed set by any means, but I do like the 1972 Topps design, and it was easy to tell the guy which guys I had missed in order to quickly complete the deal.
I had missed Terrin Vavra in January at the Orioles Caravan; he was paired with Adley Rutschman, and I was unable to get in on that signing.  I was glad to finally get a Vavra 2021 Heritage Minors signed.

I missed Cade Cavalli and Brice Turang on the cards because they were already beyond the Carolina League when the set came out.  So, those two were easy picks.

I'm glad I got the trade done easily.  I'm ok with them in the future if they're as easy as this one was.

No comments: