Friday, May 12, 2023

TTM Success - Bob Aspromonte

Here are a couple nice vintage cards that turned out great when I got them signed TTM by Bob Aspromonte.  The above 1966 Topps came out of my vintage box.  The 1971 Topps below came from the boxes of stuff I got from Conrad.
The 1971 Topps is interesting, since Aspromonte signed the card vertically.  I guess that might be because he didn't want to sign over the facsimile signature.

Aspromonte (b. 1938) played in the majors in 1956 and from 1960 to 1971 for the Dodgers (Brooklyn and LA), Colt .45s/Astros, Braves and Mets.  He had 1,103 hits, 60 home runs and a .252 batting average.  He is the brother of Ken Aspromonte, who I got TTM a couple weeks before I got these back.

I mailed to Aspromonte on January 24 and got the cards back on February 7, for a 14-day TAT.

No comments: