Sunday, May 21, 2023

May 16-20, 2023, Graphing of the Peckers at Woodies

This week, the Fayetteville Woodpeckers came into town and I got a few cards signed. I missed the Wednesday game since it was the last education day/11am start, caught the double header on Saturday, and skipped today, since I didn't have much else to get signed.  I got some 50/50s in for some new folks, one of which gave me some nice parallels.  The above 2021 Panini Prizm Draft green parallel of Cam Cauley turned out nicely. 
He also gave me a coupke Bowman Sapphire parallels that look really cool.  The 2023 Bowman Anthony Gutierrez refractor was also a gift from him. 
I had been running with this Hickory Crawdads team set card in my slider box for over a year since Sharnol Adriana showed up last season as a roving instructor.  He was here this week, and I finally got this card signed.
I know my friend, Jessie, has the Bowman Prospects Anthony Gutierrez for me, but it was also sent to me as a 50/50.  I'll also put Jessie's in the autograph album, since he gifted me the card.
I got several autographs from Dauri Lorenzo.  I missed Tyler Whitaker, who wasn't in uniform at all this series.  I finally saw him yesterday. He said he couldn't write due to a wrist injury, so that pretty much shut me down for today.  Also, the weather forecast wasn't looking great, which is ultimately the reason I didn't go.  I ended up seeing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3, which was pretty great.  It was worth taking the day off.

In all, I got the following autographs: Sharnol Adriana x 1, Cam Cauley x 12, Danyer Cueva x 5, Gleider Figuereo x 5, Anthony Gutierrez x 12, Andres Mesa x 3, Yeison Morrobel x 3, Nolan DeVos x 2, Dauri Lorenzo x 18, Andrew Taylor x 1, Ian Moller x 2, Luis Ramirez x 1, Trey Dombroski x 1 and DEWD x 1 (67 total autographs).

No comments: