Thursday, December 29, 2022

TTM Success - Mark Sweeney

A few cards spread out over a couple decades were added to my autograph album with this TTM success from Mark Sweeney.  The above 1996 Fleer is a cool card; it has a rough matte finish that was done to aid in autographing.  The concept later only two years, but makes for something a little different.  The cards are a pain to search through if you're in a hurry, though.
I also got a 1995 Topps, 2007 Upper Deck First Edition and 2007 Upper deck signed.  These were good cards to get out of my boxes, since I've got so many cards from these years.

Sweeney (b. 1969) played in the majors from 1995 to 2008 for the Cardinals, Padres, Reds, Brewers, Rockies, Giants and Dodgers.  He had 464 hits, 42 home runs and a .254 batting average.

I mailed to Sweeney on October 13 and got the cards back on November 21, for a 39-day TAT.

No comments: