Tuesday, December 20, 2022

TTM Success - Steve Rosenberg

A few Junk Wax Era cards were added to my autograph album when I got this TTM success in from Steve Rosenberg.  I cleared out a little bit of room in my boxes from this era by pulling several guys who I had seen sign TTM and sent a few on their way.  The above 1990 Donruss turned out well.  I don't care what anyone else says, I like this set.  It was one of the first sets I had collated (because I had so many of them).
I wasn't about to deny some Topps entries into the album, so I added the above 1989 Topps and 1990 Topps,  Both look great.

Rosenberg (b. 1964) played in the majors from 1988 to 1991 for the White Sox ad Padres.  He had a record of 6-15 with 115 strike outs and a 4.94 ERA.

I mailed to Rosenberg on November 7 and got the cards back on November 17, for a 10-day TAT.

No comments: