Wednesday, December 14, 2022

TTM Success - Andy Sides

Here are a couple nice mid-2000s cards that came back signed TTM from Andy Sides.  I got a few 2005 Bowman gold parallels in the boxes I got from my former LCS, and was able to add a signed one to the album.  The card turned out well, but like most thicker cards, it was damaged in the mail.  I need to pick up some non-machinable stamps and use those for these thicker cards.
I also got a 2005 Topps Update signed by Sides.  This one also turned out nicely.

Sides (b. 1984) was an 11th round pick in the 2003 MLB June Amateur Draft by the Mets out of DeSoto High School in Missouri.  He played in the minors in 2003 and 2004 in the Mets system, reaching Rookie Level ball.  He had a record of 3-6 with 63 strike outs and a 3.86 ERA.

I mailed to Sides on October 31 and got the cards back on November 14, for a 14-day TAT.

No comments: