Monday, December 26, 2022

TTM Success - Bob Bonner

A small project started when I found this 1982 Topps Baltimore Orioles Future Stars card at the Chantilly show for $25.  I had heard that the card can be completed, so I sent it TTM to Jeff Schneider first, then off to Bob Bonner.  Now I have to wait for another signing with Cal and I can have this completed.
I also pulled the other Bonner cards that I had in m boxes, starting with the above 1991 Crown Orioles card.
I also had a 1982 Donruss and a 1983 Fleer; both turned out nicely.  I had forgotten I had the Fleer, so it was a nice surprise when I came across it in the box.

Bonner (b. 1956) played in the majors from 1980 to 1983 for the Orioles.  He had 21 hits, 0 home runs and a .194 batting average.

I mailed to Bonner on November 8 and got the cards back on November 19, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: