Tuesday, February 16, 2016

TTM Success - Eli Manning

You all know that I don't collect football cards.  So, when I found one in the boxes of cards that I got from Pete, I immediately wondered what I would do with it.  I figured I would sell it, but since I was on Skype with my buddy, Max, he suggested that I take the card and try to get it signed TTM.  The card, of course, is this Eli Manning from 2009 UD Goodwin Champions.

I sent the card out on January 16, and got it back today (February 16) for a 1-month TAT.  Not bad, since I sent it to the Giants stadium and Manning has been enjoying his off season.

I'm really happy to add this to my TTM collection.  It is another example of taking a card that normally wouldn't mean a lot to me and making it into something cool to talk about.  I plan on digging through the boxes some more and sending off some additional TTMs.  I can't wait to see which cards I am able to "re-purpose".

No comments: