Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Set Needs Care Package From JediJeff

I got a surprise email the other day from fellow blogger, JediJeff.  He informed me that he had a few cards I needed for some sets, and that he wanted to send them my way.  This was really awesome of him, and like I said, totally unexpected.

Jeff included two cards I needed for my 2015 Stadium Club set, one of which is this angry-looking Albert Belle.  I wouldn't go trick-or-treating at his house (look the story up), but man he could hit a baseball a long way.
Jeff also included 6 2013 Topps emerald parallels for that set.  I have added a couple here and there, but am still at a really slow pace on this set.  I need to knock a bunch out via a big sportlots purchase, but I just haven't gotten around to it.  Maybe sometime soon, I will hit this set a lot harder than I have been.

Thank you so much for the care package, Jeff!  I really appreciate it!  Give his blog a follow, if you don't already.  You can check it out here.

No comments: