Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ebay Pickup - 2016 Topps Chris Davis Relic

I picked up a new card for the Chris Davis PC recently, and I didn't have to spend a whole lot to get it.  For $5.50 shipped, I got this Davis Scouting Report relic card.  It isn't numbered, but still is pretty cool.  I had hoped to pull one when I busted my boxes, but I wasn't lucky enough to get one.  I was happy with what I pulled, though.  I got a Verlander that I am sending to Noah, a Mauer that has gone to Patrick and a David Ortiz that will go to my buddy, Joey.

Usually, I have one or two of the relics that I pull that end up going into the card show box, but this year I was able to find homes for all of them pretty quickly.

I'm hoping to see one of these as a patch at some point, then I will surely be on one of them pretty fast.  I'm glad that Davis ended up with a relic in this year's Topps.  Maybe he will get an All Star relic in Update.  If that's the case, then that will mean he had a pretty good summer!

No comments: