Thursday, January 14, 2016

Holiday Gift From Scott

I got a really nice holiday package from my good friend, Scott not too long ago.  I feel bad that it has taken me this long to blog about it.  I have a ton of Christmas stuff piled up to talk about, so I should be good on blog posts for the time being.

Scott got me a few really nice cards as my gift.  The above Jonathan Schoop looks really great in person.  It is numbered 17/35 and is from 2013 Topps Tribute.  This is a really nice card, and I didn't have it in my collection yet.
Scott added this 2015 First Home Run coin card of Brooks Robinson that he has been sitting on for a little while.  He had originally wanted to trade it, but we never were able to match up.  I needed this for my Brooks PC, so I'm happy he ultimately added it.
Finally, Scott threw this Alfredo Marte 2013 Chrome Blue Refractor auto in as a kind of joke, since Marte was invited to Orioles spring training.  This is a really nice card.  I used to have one of these.  I have a sneaking suspicion that this used to be the one I had, but I haven't confirmed it with Scott.

Thanks for the awesome holiday package, Scott!  I loved everything that was in it!

No comments: