Thursday, June 18, 2015

My FIrst Taste of 2015 Topps Series 2

I went to the card shop on my lunch today, because I needed new storage boxes.  The ones I have been using for the last 10 years to hold various PCs are looking pretty ratty, so I got three new ones.  While I was there, I couldn't help but pick up a pack of 2015 Topps Series 2, even though I have three boxes being delivered to me at the Raleigh Card Show on Saturday.

I pulled a black parallel of Astros pitcher, Collin McHugh, but otherwise didn't get much else.  I did, however, pull my first 2015 Topps Chris Davis.  I will, as always, attempt the rainbow for this, but I know getting the platinum 1/1 is going to be tough.  I'm excited to get my jumbo boxes, though.  I'll bust them Saturday night after I get in from the show.  I will be setting up and selling there, so if you are in the Raleigh area, come on by and say hello (and buy some stuff).

No comments: