Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Mail From Michael

The above card isn't mine, but I had to show it off.  You know, since Chris has abandoned his blog (he's been busy, he'll probably start it back up soon).  Anyway, our friend, Michael sent this Triple Threads Tim Lincecum to Chris recently and I wanted to make sure it got posted and he got a proper thank you.

The card is awesome and Chris loves it.  It will be put with his Mariano Rivera autograph for safe keeping for now, until he can take care of his things.
Michael also sent this Chris Davis signed All Star Game ballot that he got IP at a recent Orioles game.  The signature turned out great and I really appreciate Michael hooking me up.  He said it was in exchange for me hooking him up so much recently, but I have no idea what he's talking about.  Michael is a great guy and I really value his friendship.  He is also awesome to Chris and I know that Chris appreciates it as well.

Thanks Michael.

No comments: