Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Some Mail From Andrew

I got a decent-sized package in the mail recently from my buddy, Andrew.  In the package was a ton of Orioles cards from recent releases such as 2013 Bowman, 2013 Topps, 2012 Topps, etc etc.  A lot of them I already had, but Andrew made sure to mention that I should give a few of them to my son, Chris, which I will.

There were a few cards in the package that I didn't yet have in my Orioles PCs, like the above Nicky Delmonico chrome mini or the below Dylan Bundy Bowman base card.  I have actually pulled only one Oriole out of the several packs of 2013 Bowman, a Jim Johnson base card.  I wonder why it is so tough to pull any Orioles out of there...  Geez.
Anyway, thanks so much for the cards, Andrew.  I'm sure I will be able to get you some Cardinals pretty soon.

No comments: