Monday, June 24, 2013

I Got My HOF Certificate

My Hall of Fame donation certificate finally arrived today and man, it looks awesome!  I was all set to blog about some 2013 Topps Series 2 inserts and this was laying on my desk.

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to have this.  I am going to run out and pick up a frame as soon as possible and put this on the wall for all to see.

I am really excited that the Hall of Fame added my interview with Virgil Trucks into their library and I hope that generations to come are able to hear his story and learn a little bit about the man that meant a lot to me and other fans out there.  I'm also glad I was able to share this experience with all of you.  Thanks for reading this blog and commenting.  I hope that I am able to do something like this again very soon.

No comments: