Thursday, June 27, 2013

COMC Pickup - 2011 Topps Tier One Jimmie Foxx Relic

I knocked a nice card off of my want list the other day when I made a purchase with my store credit on COMC.  I had sold a few cards on there and built my store credit up to $54, so I bought quite a few cards.  I got this 2011 Topps Tier One bat relic of Hall of Famer, Jimmie Foxx for about $15.  Foxx is probably one of my favorite Hall of Famers, so I have been wanting this card since Tier One came out.

The bat relic card is numbered 22/399.

Tier One did a really good job of having relic cards of higher-end Hall of Famers at decent prices.  I mean, I was able to get a Foxx bat relic for only $15.  There are other offerings with Foxx relics that are far mroe expensive.

My good buddy, Drew, was able to put together the entire 2011 Tier One relic set, which is an amazing feat in itself.  There are a few more that I wouldn't mind getting, but I don't think I will be pursuing the entire set.

No comments: