Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Another TTM Success From Jim Kaat

I added a couple cards from former pitcher, Jim Kaat, while paying his fee.  I had gotten him on a ball a while back, but I wanted to add a few of his cards to my album.  So, I decided on this 1983 Topps Super Veterans card, that looks really cool, and the nice vintage card below.
This 1965 Topps turned out really well.  I love the 65 design, and this card looks awesome.

I love listening to Kaat on the radio; I think he has a lot of insight to offer.  He pitched for forever, and really should be in the Hall of Fame.

I mailed to Kaat on February 27 and got the cards back on March 7, for an 8-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $5/card.

2 comments:

zman40 said...

What is his fee?

Jim from Downingtown said...

That would have been a hoot if he signed his 1965 card "Jim Katt".