Wednesday, March 13, 2019

TTM Success - Chris Bando

I finished this Indians Leaders card for my 1987 Topps set by sending off to Chris Bando via PastPros.  I had a couple of the unsigned cards out to a friend of mine in Arizona for signature, bur I held back the one I had already gotten signed by Jack Aker.  I sent it off to Phil Niekro and got it back pretty fast (sent on January 28 and got the card back on February 2, for a 5-day TAT) and included a $20.00 fee.
I also knocked out Bando's base card, so this was a really successful TTM submission.

Bando (b. 1956) played in the majors from 1981 to 1989 for the Indians, Tigers and A's.  He had 292 hits, 27 home runs and a .227 batting average.

I mailed to Bando on February 11 and got the cards back on February 22, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: