Wednesday, March 6, 2019

TTM Success - Drew Waters

I added a couple nice cards to my album recently with this TTM success from Braves prospect, Drew Waters.  I was glad to get another 2018 Topps Heritage Minors card out of my box and signed.  I need to move a bunch of 2018 stuff this season in order to make room for the 2019 stuff that is coming out soon.
I also got this 2018 South Atlantic League Top Prospects card signed, which got another card out of my minors box.

Waters (b. 1998) was a second round draft pick by the Braves in the 2017 June Amateur Draft.  He was picked out of high school and so far has played at three levels in the Braves system (rookie ball, A and High A).  He has 190 hits, 13 home runs and a .289 batting average across two seasons so far.

I mailed to Waters on January 23 and got the cards back on February 9, for a 17-day TAT.

No comments: