Sunday, March 31, 2019

TTM Success - Jeff Francoeur

I was really excited to get this TTM success back from former Braves outfielder, Jeff Francoeur.  I had sent several of his cards out, then sat and waited.  I waited a long time, but they finally came in.  The above 2008 Goudey mini turned out really well.  I don't believe I had any of these in my autograph album, so this one will look cool in there.
Francoeur signed a couple nice horizontal cards for me, and they may be the best of the bunch.  I especially like the 2013 Topps.  The blue background matches well with his signature, I think.
Finally, I put a 2008 UD First Edition Starquest to use, and it turned out really well.  I also added a 2008 Topps to the album.

Francoeur (b. 1984) played in the majors from 2005 to 2016 for the Braves, Mets, Rangers, Royals, Giants, Padres, Phillies and Marlins.  He had 1,373 hits, 160 home runs and a .261 batting average.  He finished third in the 2005 NL Rookie of the Year Award voting and won a Gold Glove in 2007.

I mailed to Francoeur on February 27, 2017, and got the cards back on March 9, 2019, for a 740-day TAT.

No comments: