Friday, January 18, 2019

TTM Success - Ed Wojna

I am fairly caught up on posting my TTM successes (even though I got 5 in today).  This one came last week, and I was really happy with it.  I was able to get a card signed that came out of Mom's attic box of minor league cards.  I had this Ed Wojna card sitting in my TTM box for a while.
I also got a 1986 Topps, 1986 Donruss and also a 1987 Topps for my set.
The best part of the TTM success was this long hand-written note from Mr. Wojna, himself.  He provided his testimony, and I am very appreciative of him taking the time to write all of this out.

Wojna (b. 1960) played in the majors from 1985 to 1987 and 1989 for the Padres and Indians.  He had a career record of 4-10 with 60 strike outs and a 4.62 ERA.

I mailed to Wojna on January 2 and got the cards and letter back on January 11, for a 9-day TAT.

No comments: