Thursday, January 24, 2019

Some Signed Cards From Rich

I was emailed recently by a reader of this blog by the name of Rich.  He was also working on the 1987 Topps set, but needed a base card of someone I had gotten recently.  I sent the card to him, no big deal, and in return, he hooked me up with this awesome BJ Surhoff.  I have been holding off on Surhoff, since he charges.  I had two other cards of his that I wanted done, so getting this one helps me out.  Also, this is my 400th 1987 Topps.  I'm well over halfway now, and my brand new album came in yesterday, so all of the cards are in pages and ready to roll.
Rich also sent some extra autos that he had, which was really nice.  I really appreciated Rich adding extras, and in return I am going to help him with a few other 1987s for his set.
I really appreciated the deal, and all of the help from Rich.  Thanks so much!

No comments: