Sunday, January 20, 2019

Part Two Of My Recent Trade With Rocco

I say trade, but it was really a deal with Rocco from Instagram.  I bought two cards from him, then I trade for three others.  I bought the previously posted Eric Show, and also the above Gene Michael, since both of those guys are now deceased, and will be tough to acquire.  The cards below, I traded for some IP autos I got last season from a few Winston-Salem Dash players.
I intend to upgrade, then trade the above John Cangelosi; I had sent a few of my own cards to Max for some IP graphing he is doing, and had completely forgotten that I had made the trade for this one.  That's ok, because Max will get his signed in blue, which I prefer.

I also took a lot of time this weekend and removed all of my signed 1987 Topps cards from my autograph albums, and moved them into their own dedicated album.  I realized that the album is too small, so I need to get a proper baseball card album (cheap me using a regular 2" 3-ring binder).  I'm glad to finally have that task wrapped up, because it sure was cumbersome.

Thanks for the deal, Rocco!

No comments: