Saturday, January 19, 2019

TTM Success - Bruce Benedict

It took two attempts, but I finally got a TTM success from Bruce Benedict.  I needed him on my 1987 Topps, and I had a ton of his other cards, so after waiting two years (and seeing recent successes), I sent again.  This time around, I got my cards back, and they turned out well.

I'm not the biggest fan of Topps Big, but I needed to fill some spots in an 8-card page, so sending this one was ok for me.  It has taken some damage, due to how it was stored in my TTM box, but it is signed, looks good, and will take it's place in my album.
I also got an 89, 86 and also an 87 Topps done.  I am about to break down the albums I have for signed cards and make one dedicated to my 1987 set.  It should make it so it is easier for me to verify which cards I have, and ensure that I have the correct ones crossed off of my list.

Benedict (b. 1955) played in the majors from 1978 to 1989 for the Braves.  He had 696 hits, 18 home runs and a .242 batting average.  He was a two-time All Star (1981 and 1983).

I mailed to Benedict on January 2 and got the cards back on January 11, for a 9-day TAT.

No comments: