Sunday, January 20, 2019

Another Trade WIth Rocco For The 87 Set

I made another deal with a guy named Rocco on Instagram; his dad is breaking up his signed 1987 Topps set, and I have been taking pieces of it via sale and trade lately.  The autos appear to be 100% legit, as I have compared the ones I've picked up with certified autos online.  This has really helped me get some of the tougher autos already.  The above Eric Show was one that I knew would be tough, as he had been dead since 1994.

Show (b. 1956 - d. 1994) played in the majors from 1981 to 1991 for the Padres and A's.  He had a career record of 101-89 with 971 strike outs and a 3.66 ERA.  Show was found dead in a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center at the age of 37.

I bought this card off of Rocco, and included it in a trade for some IP autos that I had gotten.  I'll show the other cards in my next post; I wanted to do a singular post for Show.

No comments: