Saturday, October 4, 2014

Instagram Pickup - 2014 Topps Chrome Chris Davis Red Parallel

I was tagged in a post on Instagram recently where a kid named Aiden was selling this 2014 Topps Chrome Chris Davis red parallel.  I quickly made him an offer of $10.00 and he accepted.  I felt like the red parallels were selling for a bit of a premium (since I hadn't seen many of them at all), so I wanted to make a competitive offer and not miss the card.  He sent it quickly after I paid him via PayPal.

The card is numbered 4/25 and just looks awesome.  I'm glad I was able to pick it up and add it to my Davis 2014 rainbow.  I still need a few of his chromes, especially the black parallel, but I've been a bit preoccupied recently and haven't been able to search Ebay.  I should be able to settle back in within a few weeks.

No comments: