Friday, March 15, 2024

TTM Success - Austin Rei

This TTM success from Austin Rei was exciting because I was able to complete this card already signed by Braden Bishop that my friend Sam sent to me for Christmas. I had intended to send to Rei for some time now, and this card pushed him to the front of the line.  The card looks great now that it is complete.
I also sent off a 2015 Bowman and a 2016 Bowman Chrome.  Both of them look really nice.

Rei (b. 1993) was a 3rd round pick by the Red Sox in the 2015 June Amateur Draft out of the University of Washington. He played in the minors from 2015 to 2019 and 2021.  He reached AA in the Red Sox system, then went to the Diamondbacks AA for a season.  He finished his career in independent ball in 2022.  In affiliated ball, he had a total of 242 hits, 19 home runs and a .216 batting average.  I'm sure I got Rei on a 2015 Bowman when he played at Salem, but I went ahead and sent this one to get it out of the box.

I mailed to Rei on February 10 and got the cards back on March 14 for a 33-day TAT. 

No comments: